Starting a new project is no easy task.
With entrepreneurship at an all time high it is no surprise that you may find yourself with an unusual itch to try something new. That unwavering feeling at the pit of your stomach that tells you to go ahead and jump.
Maybe it’s a side-hustle, or maybe it’s a new opportunity that comes to your doorstep. Whether it’s an idea that you shared with your friends over a holiday weekend or a dream that you long to make come true. One thing is certain…
We can all learn from those who have succeeded at taking their leap and making their dreams come true. Here is a list of some of our favorite entrepreneurs and their words of wisdom that continue to unlock the unlimited potential entrepreneurs across the globe.
1. “When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor” – Elon Musk
2. “Do the work. Everyone wants to be successful but nobody wants to do the work” – Gary Vaynerchuk
3. “No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying.” – Tony Robbins
4. “Without passion you don’t have energy. Without energy, you have nothing” – Warren Buffet
5. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEURS from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.” – Steve Jobs
6. “The difference between baseball and business, is that baseball has limited outcome distribution. When you swing, no matter how well you connect with the ball, the most runs you can get is four. In business, every once in a while, when you step up to the plate, you can score 1,000 runs.” – Jeff Bezos
7. “Stop. Take a deep breath. Ignore all of the people pretending to have their life figured out already. You are on your own timeline. Try everything you’ve been wanting to do, maybe you’ll fall in love with it.“ – Rene Lacad
8. “If you don’t give up, you still have a chance. Giving up is the greatest failure.” – Jack Ma
9. “SUCCESS isn’t overnight. It’s when EVERYDAY you get a little BETTER than the day before. It all adds up.” – Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson
10. “Increase your attention span. Your ability to concentrate predicts your long term success at almost anything.” – Tai Lopez
11. “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus” – Bruce Lee
12. “Once you know what failure feels like, DETERMINATION chases SUCCESS” – Kobe Bryant
13. “Some people dream of success, while others wake up and work at it.” – Mark Zuckerburg
14. “Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day to take it all away from you.” – Mark Cuban
15. “Don’t limit your challenges. CHALLENGE YOUR LIMITS.” – Anonymous
16. “You must do the things you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
17. “DON’T LIMIT YOURSELF. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you BELIEVE, remember, you can ACHIEVE.” – Mary Kay
18. “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case, you fail by default.” – JK Rowling
19. “What sets you apart can sometimes feel like a burden, and it’s not. And a lot of the time, it’s what makes you great” – Emma Stone
20. “When the world says give up, hope whispers, Try it one more time” – Anonymous
21. “I don’t believe in failure. It’s not failure if you ENJOYED THE PROCESS.” – Oprah Winfrey
22. “Winners never quit and quitters never win.” – Vince Lombardi
23. “It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.” – Bill Gates
24. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
25. “Your SUCCESS will have everything to do with how you perceive yourself, because how you perceive yourself is how others will perceive you, too.” – Lori Greiner
As you can see there are an unlimited amount of sources to draw inspiration from. If you’re still feeling like you need an extra boost we recommend trying Unlimitter. It’s the ultimate Nootropic formulated to help with mental performance like focus, motivation, and energy as well as memory and other cognitive functions.